- Work from anywhere with a mobile device e.g. from your mobile phone or tablet
- Ask your teacher questions and resolve your doubts
- Communicate with your classmates and share links, videos, photos…
- Consult the class calendar
- Detect the areas you would like to strengthen and create a plan to achieve your goals
- Do self-evaluation tests to evaluate your progress
- Choose different exercises online that your teacher gives you so you can increase your vocabulary, study grammar and improve pronunciation…
- Practice the 4 skills: oral and written expression and oral and written comprehension
We want to remind you that in these courses, you will not be alone; you will always have support and guidance from your teacher who can help you whenever you need.
Our online courses are designed for:
- Those students that want to deepen their learning and study more guided hours outside of the classroom
- Those that cannot attend courses regularly but want to continue the rhythm of the class. The online classes allow students to assimilate without problems.
- Those that want to continue with their courses after they have finished classes at school
- Those that want to do courses directly online. They can combine online classes with classes over Skype.
Instructions for registering in Edmodo
EDMODO is easy to use. You must register in www.edmodo.es
- Click on the tab 'I am a student' (above).
- Fill out the fields with your name, surname, user name, e-mail and password. For the group code put the code that you are given by your teacher.
- If you have problems of registering, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and Elisenda will help you.